Test Manager (100%)
In this exciting position, you will work closely with business and IT stakeholders to Test and validate business needs on new systems, process development and changes to legacy systems. You ensure that the testing is conducted correctly representing the business requirements, and ensuring that business needs are fulfilled. You will be working closely with internal and external testing teams. You will be part of a multi-cultural, service-oriented and dynamic Test Team enabling business strategy, increasing efficiency, and adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Drives end to end the functional and non-functional testing activities of projects
- Acting as a single point of contact for stakeholders for any testing related topics
- Manage and monitor test execution phases in alignment with Project Managers
- Create project test strategy and plan
- Take decisions in terms of planning and execution of testing
- Support and review the creation of test scenarios and test cases
- Host regular test related meetings during test phases and ensure robust defect tracking
- Ensures timely escalation of risk and issues
- Coordinate business and IT resources required for testing
- Provide operational/management reporting and KPI related to testing progress
- ISTQB Advanced Level – Test Manager or equivalent desired
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in test management
- Experience in technical testing is required
- Experience in Banking/Financial Industry and in the ITIL / TMMi / Cobit Framework is an advantage
- Experience with managing service providers desired
- Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders on all seniority levels
- Distinct leadership capabilities and analytical and problem solving competences
- Self-motivating and self-guiding personality
- Presentation, facilitation, coaching and organizational skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Our product range includes consumer credit products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards, the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing, and deposits and savings products.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 39 different countries. We have our headquarters in Zurich and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches and our online distribution channels, as well as our credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. Cembra is rated A– by Standard & Poor’s and is included in the SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index and in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
Direct applications only can be considered.